Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lacquer Convention Restock Info!

Hi everyone!  I've been on a little hiatus for the last week and a half, but over the weekend I spent time getting ready to restock my Etsy shop and wanted to let you all know what's going on!






Suspension base is in stock as of a few days ago. It's a new supplier, so I have been testing it to see how it maintains suspension and it looks like it's even better than what I was using! This means that today I started bottling for the shop, so here's what I have planned:

Friday afternoon, I'm shooting for about 3pm PST to stock the store. I apologize in advance if it's inconvenient for any of you. This is only the first of several restocks, now that I have supplies again!

I'm stocking about 200 bottles, for reference, with a good chunk of them being Pop Tart, but here are the colors I am bottling this time:

Pop Tart
Observatory
Galinda
Elphaba
Much Ado About Blue
Red Light District
Hooker With A Heart Of
Don't Over Blue It
Snap, Crackle, Pop!

There will be mini and full size bottles of each color available. Don't Over Blue It and Snap, Crackle, Pop! are new colors and I will post swatches on my blog and Facebook later tonight after I do some cleaning! This list may be adjusted in the next couple days and I will keep you updated.

In addition, I'll have a single listing where you can order any of my previous glitter top coats, if you so desire. (Full sized bottles only at this time, I had fewer minis on hand than I thought originally, eek!)

The last point of business is a bit of bad news. I'm adjusting the prices by a $0.50 increase to better cover Etsy fees. That means full size bottles will be $7.00 and minis will be $2.85. I would like to keep things as reasonable as possible, but my introductory price didn't accurately reflect the fees associated with selling on this platform. I thank you for your understanding in this.

This is my biggest restock so far and I know people have been waiting a while for it. I appreciate all the inquiries and compliments and hope to see you all check out my shop on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment