Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lacquer Convention: Don't Over Blue It

Hello everyone! Today I have a preview of Don't Over Blue It, the second new glitter polish that will be available in my Etsy store on Friday!  If you missed the first one, Snap, Crackle, Pop! you can view it here.


Don't Over Blue It is packed with multi-size, shape and shades of blue glitter, from dark navy to light aqua, with an accent of purple hexagons.  It makes a great top coat, but for the sake of experimentation, for some of the pictures below, I dabbed it on and tried to create an opaque coverage look.


This is one coat over Zoya Wednesday, with top coat.




I dabbed about 3-4 coats on each finger here and topped it with one coat of Gelous and one coat of SV.



This is one coat over OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu.



I also slapped on a matte top coat here because I love, love, love the look of matte glitter!



Once again, Don't Over Blue It will be available in my Etsy shop on Friday!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment