Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lacquer Convention: Hooker With A Heart Of

Today's post is all about one of my favorite shades so far, though one that I wish looked better on my skin tone than I think it does: Hooker With A Heart Of.

I know, you're thinking, "What a random/odd name..."  This shade and the next two are sort of sisters.


This is a golden shimmery, frosty shade that really glows.  These pictures show three coats.  And how yellow my skin is.  Sad, sad me =(  I may have to tint a bottle for myself one day...


Agh, I want to wear it!


Thanks for reading!

Tomorrow: Red Light District

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious what you think is random or odd about that name? "A hooker with a heart of gold" is an old, old phrase. So a gold polish having the name "Hooker With A Heart Of" seems rather intuitive to me. Regardless whether you think it's an odd name or a sensible name, we can all agree that is an awesome color! ^_^

    ReplyDelete