Saturday, January 21, 2012

Frankening: Duck Hunt

 Hello there!  Today I'd like to share another one of my frankens with you.  This is actually a polish I mixed from pigments and a base lacquer rather than mixing pre-colored polish, so it is more of a custom polish I believe.  I think it's a great shade of green, but then again I think most shades of green are great.  I was testing a few different green pigments that were all really close to this and I think this one is a really beautiful one on its own, so I went ahead and made a full bottle!


My BFF suggested that I called this color "Duck Hunt" and I loved it so that's what I'll name it!


Here's a bottle shot.  


I've been tweaking the consistency of this a little with some thinner and whatnot.  These photos show two coats with no top coat.  It was a little thick when I painted it but now it's much better.


The pictures make it look rather streaky as well, but it's not really that bad in real life.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments: